Warsaw Overview – Oct. 16
During this event you’ll learn 3D production techniques employed to create a state-of-the-art Production Company Vanity Logo animation. This incredible piece was designed and executed by Perception, the cutting-edge design lab recognized for its work on the Marvel Vanity Logo, and visual effects for Black Panther, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Thor Ragnarok, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and many more.
Doors open at 11:30am
Presentations start at 12:00pm and will run until 5pm.
Followed by social mixer from 5-6pm.
See the agenda below for more details.
Attendees Will Receive Nearly $1000 Worth in Resources:
*You must register and attend the event in order to receive attendance benefits. Licenses valid on new subscriptions only.
- Cinema 4D R21 90-Day License ($285 value)
- Adobe CC 30-Day License ($79 value)
- RedShift 90-Day License ($200 value)
- Sketchfab 90-day License ($237 value)
- Kitbash Coupon ($100)
- Linkedin Learning (Lynda) for 90 days ($90 value)
- Project Files and Resources
- Inclusion in Event Drawings
You will learn basic and intermediate 3D animation techniques utilizing Cinema 4D, Adobe CC and Redshift. Breakdowns will include (in order):
- Creating a traditional flying 3D logo.
- Designing product packaging.
- Producing a State-of-the-Art Vanity Logo Animation - “Senses”
- Quickly and easily modeling a complex display case.
- Cracking and Shattering 3D objects.
- Modeling stylized, sci-fi 3D elements.
- Creating animated, multi-layered blooming flowers.
- Using sound frequencies to generate animation.
- Employing particles and dynamics for simulations.
The last portion of the event will feature presentations by visiting and local VIP Artists who will share their work, tips and tricks and industry insights.